Thursday, July 18, 2013

Coffee reminder

Good morning.  Just a reminder that I will be at the Linden Hills Dunn Brothers (the one on 43rd) from 9:00 - 11:00 on Saturday, July 20.  I have reserved the table at the back.  Please feel free to drop in and join whatever conversation is happening at the moment.  If you can't make it, no worries, I look forward to meeting all of you in the weeks ahead and will announce more opportunities for coffee in August.

This morning I met with the interim Associate Superintendent for our area, Bob Mccauley.  We talked about the progress I was making so far and I updated him on who I had met with and the issues that were being raised by stakeholders.  I have also heard from several staff and parents, as well as continuing planning with Principal Parrish and Assistant Principal Tilleson.   I appreciate the dedication of the community and the support I am receiving from everyone I have talked to.  I am trying to focus on my family and friends (and cleaning the garage) during this vacation, but my mind keeps slipping back to all of the exciting opportunities that await us when we return to school.  Thanks to everyone who has reached out to me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment